How To Start Using Your Crystal!
Curious on learning more about using your crystals? If so, keep reading!
Hold your crystal in your hand and think about what you would like your crystal to help you with.
For example: you can program your flower agate crystal to bring more passion in your life or to support you in providing you with increased energy.
If you would like your crystal to help you harness more energy, set this intention with your crystal by saying your intention out loud or in your mind.
One of our favorite ways to use crystals is in meditation. You can hold your crystal in your hand during meditation to feel the crystal energy and to connect with your crystals.
There are also a lot of great guided crystal meditations out there to help you meditate with your crystals!
1. Start in a relaxing space where you won't be disturbed. You can sit in a chair with both feet on the ground, sit on a meditation cushion, or lay down.
2. Pick the crystal/crystals you would like to use in your meditation. Choose the crystal/crystals that call to you most and draw you in.
3. Close your eyes and start taking deep breathes. Inhale for 5 seconds, hold for 5 seconds, and exhale for 10 seconds. Repeat this as many times as you would like. If your mind wanders, bring your attention back to your breathe and listen/focus on the breathe. You can also pick a mantra to focus on by repeating the mantra in your mind or our loud.
4. With the crystals in your hand (if you are using one crystal hold it in your left hand as your left hand is your receiving hand, and if you have 2 crystals hold one in each hand), visualize in your mind's eye the energy of the crystal flowing throughout your body. If this helps, picture your hands drawing a white light of energy from your crystal and you absorb the energy. There's no need to complicate this or think too hard, just be still and feel the energy/vibration of the crystal.
5. Think about your intention for the crystal in your mind. What would you like the crystal to help you with? You can even ask your crystal out loud or in your mind to help you with whatever you would like.
6. Sit with your crystals for as long as you would like.
7. When you feel that you are at the end of your meditation, bring yourself back to the present moment by feeling yourself being grounded. Feel your body being supported by the ground/Earth.
8. Open your eyes and take deep breathes as necessary to close the meditation.